20120417

Päähän sattuu

As I stare through you and I stand quite still And a alarm sounds just up the road I can tell you'd like some company but I can't fix you and you don't want me
I would like to tell you, I would like to say  That I knew that this would happen  That things would go this way  But I cannot deceive you, this was never planned  I know that you're the right girl but do you think that I am the right man?  
Mä odotan työskentelyä taas siellä samassa paikassa, missä olen ennenkin ollut. Siihen on tietty monia syitä, mutta yksi näistä tykkäyssyistä on se, että mä voin mahdollisesti harrastaa keskellä viikkoa kännäämistä – eli toisin sanoen mahdollisesti kohdata herra Torstain, ja olla yleisesti rappiolla. 

 Antibioottikuuri poski- tai otsaontelotulehdukseen, ihan kamala olo, suututin todennäköisesti ystäväni heittämällä mauttoman vitsin ja mua väsyttää ihan liikaa, mutten voi nukkua.
One, two, three, fourfive, six, seven Right face wrong time, she's sweet (but I don't wanna fall in love)  Too late, so deep, better run cause (but I don't wanna fall in love)  Can't sleep, can't eat, can't think straight (I don't wanna)

No comments:

Post a Comment